We’ve got one more big event to add to our upcoming fall calendar: the Hayward Big Buck Shootout on October 16th.
The format is as follows:
• 4-Man Shamble, Best 2 Balls.
• Team Handicaps must be between 30 and 48, using verified USGA Handicaps.
• The maximum that one player can account for as part of that total is 12 (higher handicap players can be on teams, but they will be capped at 12).
• We hope to have an official Scorer with each group.
• Players must be ages 40 and above.
9am Shotgun start on Sunday, October 16th.
Entry: $150 CASH — All going towards Skins and Cash Payouts. Entry does NOT include golf & cart if the player is not a Hayward Golf Club Passholder (Green Fee on the 16th will be $43.99 in that case).
This is a new format and new event for HGC, and we’re excited to see how it plays out! If you’re the type of golfer who’s interested in competing for some big money before the season ends, this is the event for you!
Contact the Pro Shop at (715) 634-2760 to sign-up!