Possible FROST This Weekend

The weather loves to throw us a few curveballs here in Wisconsin, and as we’re looking at the forecast, it seems there’s a very real possibility of frost the next two mornings — Friday and Saturday. Being Memorial Day weekend, our tee sheet is currently full, so we wanted to make everyone aware of the potential for some significant delays.

We will be doing absolutely everything we can to get groups teed-off as quickly as possible. If you have a tee time the next two mornings, contact the Pro Shop at (715) 634-2760 to stay up to date on course conditions and the length of delays.