A new committee has been formed at Hayward Golf Club to help raise funds for on-course projects and upgrades at the facility outside of the normal operating budget of the club.
We are looking to raise $25,000 a year for 3 years through a variety of events, fundraisers, and initiatives so that the facility and course can continue to improve while the Board and Staff commit to plans for installing the new irrigation system, which is currently slated to happen in 2020.
Examples of projects coming this season:
- Extension of the cart path on Hole #9
- New white tee box on Hole #13
- Continued patio improvements for the Caddyshak Bar & Grill
- Overhaul of the cart barn
- Additional assorted improvements
Fundraising efforts in 2019 include:
- Super Bowl Board — Raised $1,250.00
- Spring Kick-Off Dinner — Raised $3,015.00
- Civic Club Benefit Scramble — August 4th
- Hole-In-One Challenge — Throughout Golf Season
- On Course Contests — $1075
- Packers Season Opener Prize Board — Fall 2019
- Donations — $1850 raised so far
TOTAL FUNDRAISING SO FAR: $7,190.00
We will be updating this list to track our progress throughout the season. If you have the means to donate to the cause, we would love your support!