We wanted to make sure everyone was aware of our Couples Events on periodic Sunday afternoons throughout the summer, starting this Sunday, the 23rd. This is an excellent opportunity to play with other couples and hopefully enjoy some fun golf, beautiful weather, and good company!
All events except the Club Championship will be 9 holes. Couples are more than welcome to continue playing a second 9, but the day’s format will only involve the first 9.
Entry is $5 per couple for prizes. Tee times start at 1:00pm.
The current schedule for the season is as follows:
• May 23rd — Two Person Scramble
• June 13th — Fairways, Greens, and Putts
• June 27th — Hole Mix-Up: Back Nine
• July 11th — Luck of the Draw
• July 25th — Couples Club Championship (18-Hole Event / 12:00pm Start)
• August 8th — Hole Mix-Up: Front Nine
• August 22nd — Poker Hand Golf
Sign-up for each event with the Pro Shop. Whether you can only make a few of the dates, or would be at each and every one, we would love to have you as part of this fun group!
Also, at 6:30pm tonight, Golf Pro Ben Kanters is participating in a Facebook LIVE event hosted by the Hayward Lakes Visitor and Convention Bureau to answer some questions about golfing in the area. If you’re interested in checking that out, you can find more information HERE!